Membership Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Hull Yacht Club! Our cap for social memberships has been met for the 2022 season, however we still have a few full/junior openings available. Please fill out the online application, and if we are not able to offer you a membership this year, you will be added to our waitlist for the 2023 season. The online application must be filled out completely, including two letters of sponsorship. Payment of dues and initiation fee (if applicable) are not required at this time.
Membership Application and Sponsorship Letter Requirements
- Application must be filled out completely with all requirements met.
- Sponsors must be two (2) separate members of HYC who are current and in good standing at the time the application is being considered.
- A letter of sponsorship from each sponsor must be included with your application. An application is not complete and will not be considered until these letters have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant to collect the letters from their sponsors.
- For applicants new to the area or who don’t otherwise have sponsors, we will do our best to introduce you to members who might be willing to be your sponsor.
- Admission for new applicants are typically completed in April/May for the coming season.
Sponsorship letters should include the following information:
- How long the Sponsor has know the Applicant(s)
- Whether the Sponsor knows the Applicant(s) through business and/or socially.
- Why the Applicant(s) would be a good addition to HYC.
- Contact information for the Sponsor, including phone number and email address so they can be contacted if needed.
For Full Member applicants needing a mooring, please contact the Hull Harbormaster directly for space availability and to ensure the placement is within the area serviced by the HYC launch. Kurt Bornheim, the Hull Harbormaster can be reached at:
For more information or questions, please contact the Membership Committee:
phone: 781.925.9739 ext 6