Membership Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Hull Yacht Club! We have reached our membership cap for Full, Junior and Social Memberships at this time. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please fill out the online application following the instructions below and we will reply back to you. Payment of dues and initiation fee (if applicable) are not required at this time. Thank you!
Membership Application and Sponsorship Letter Requirements
- Application must be filled out completely with all requirements met.
- Sponsors must be two current club members who are not in the same household and in good standing at the time the application is being considered.
- A letter of sponsorship from each sponsor should be emailed to email@example.com.
- An application is not complete and will not be considered until these letters have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant to notify their sponsors to submit letters.
- For Applicants new to the area, we will do our best to introduce you to members who would be willing to sponsor you.
Sponsorship letters should include:
- How you know the applicant.
- Why the applicant would be a good addition to the HYC community.
- Contact information for the Sponsor including phone number and email address.
Full Member applicants in need of a mooring should contact the Hull Harbormaster directly for space availability and to ensure placement is within the area serviced by the HYC launch.
Kurt Bornheim, Hull Harbormaster, can be reached at:
Aquamarine Services, a locally owned business in Hull, handles the sales, installation and service of moorings in our area. They can be reached at:
For any other questions, please contact the Membership Committee at:
781.925.9739 ext 6